Sunday, August 22, 2010

Planning planning planning!

Wow Sunday already!! Tomorrow is the BIG day! yikes! I am seriously a ball of emotions right now, I am super excited but my stomach is also in knots because of the nervousness.

I spent about 5 hours at the school yesterday (yes on Saturday) and finished up details and lesson plans. I put up all supplies that have been brought in and I have to say I'm pretty proud of my room. I have a ton of goals for this year and one of them is to stay organized as much as possible. Talking about goals, I think it would be great to get them down in writing, or typing in this case:

Goals for 2010-2011 School Year. 
  •  Have a strong home-school connection/communication
  • Create a well managed classroom 
  • Get my students to read/write more
  • Stay organized
ok I know there is a couple more but my mind has gone blank (let's pray that doesn't happen tomorrow!). I will update that list through out the school year.

Back to planning for tomorrow...lesson planning! and it's not for a grade but for actual application in the classroom wooohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment