Friday, September 24, 2010

Back to "normal" schedule

I am sooooo ready to be back with my kiddos on Monday :)
You know back to "normal" schedule. I am really going to try and get serious with our centers. Our new curriculum has language arts centers that go along with our curriculum.

I get 30 min of reading small groups-that we use for TAKS skills basically since we get an instructional aid to assist with a group. We also get 30 min of math small group-so far we are using them to reinforce concepts we are learning, practice and go over test with individuals. 
I am thinking of bringing in a DS gameboy with educational math games for a center as well, this will allow students the technology use we lack. I don't know I"m basically just writing the million of thoughts swimming in my head hoping they make sense.

I will use the last 40 min of class to do the language arts centers and leveled reader group.. I'm not sure how all of this will work out, I guess all I can do is a trial and error of different things.

I think by the time I get it down to were I want it, it will be the last day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment