Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm still breathing!

Wow it's been like two weeks since my last post! Well good news...I'm still breathing...

This week was CRAAAZZYYYY!! I had to complete my 5 days of solo teaching in Kindergarten, for student teaching. I can't complain because I am in a very blessed position to already have a teaching job, regardless of it being "unofficial" until after graduation. I only need to complete 5 days of solo teaching in two different grade levels.

I did enjoy kindergarten, they are soooo cute! I actually got kind of attached to the kids in only five day, funny how that happens. I still had to plan and organize things for my third grade class. Therefore it was kinda like being in two places at once mentally...it was exhausting!

Glad to be done with first rotation...84 days to go until graduation and my job being official :)

No comments:

Post a Comment