Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer!!

Summer!!

It's finally here! Time to relax, relieve stress, chill by the pool, soak up the sun and...PLAN FOR NEXT YEAR! :) 

Don't kid yourself, you know you've started throwing ideas around in your head, or in your classroom. 

I have no choice but to buckle down and get as much done as possible as soon as possible. Remember, baby Arianna will be here in July. I have taken this weekend to relax as much as possible, I will work on nursery a bit Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday, I am back in teacher mode! So hold on!! 

I will begin teaching summer school Wednesday and working on my room as well (ok not going to lie I already kind of started lol). I will post pics of progress and things I come across I believe are worth sharing...

please don't give up on my blog, promise to continue sharing ideas! Keep the comments and ideas coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment