Saturday, July 6, 2013

New Blog!

Hi there followers :) 
I've got some exciting news to share, well exciting for me at least. 
I have started a NEW blog! 

It's not a teacher blog, this will still remain for those purposes. 
This one will be more of a personal blog. I didn't want to combine the two because I think you'd agree that our teaching side needs it's own space. Plus I didn't want to bore any of my strictly teaching followers. 

Anyways it's a blog that will help me record this new journey I am on to try and get fit. I am sure I will also post some of the many random thoughts that come to my scattered mind though. I hope many of you will join me (I'd appreciate any motivation and support from those willing. I just started Insanity!) but I completely understand if you don't.


See you there!

P.S. I brought my reading notebook home yesterday so I will be uploading pictures of that later today! (See...teaching totally needs it's own space!)

2 comments:

  1. Please post more notebook pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post more notebook pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete