Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Perfectly Flawed

Found this quote and absolutely loved it! Problem came when I saw the pic attached to it; I began comparing and talking to myself like I would never talk to someone else (man check out those arms, haven't been working hard enough. Dang look at her abs fatty!) 




ENOUGH. 

So I replaced it with my own, no filter and insecurities showing and you know what? I am perfectly flawed, difference is I am now finding strengths in my weaknesses daily. For myself, my family and loved ones of course (happy wife, happy life right?) but most importantly for my Heavenly Father to utilize me as a tool for His work. 

As I read this week I also came across Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised." 

We are never too much and we are always enough. 
You are beautiful and it's okay to feel it! Embrace that feeling. 
Do not allow expectations to rob you of your joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment